Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Crisps Brand & Favourite Flavour

jrt2345 Guest

Default Favourite Crisps Brand & Favourite Flavour

What are your favourite crisps brand(s)?

What flavours do you like?

For me -

Walkers Ready Salted
    Seabrook Original
    Roysters T Bone Steak

What about you?

John

Default Re: Favourite Crisps Brand & Favourite Flavour

I have always been partial to cheese and onion, more so since I was a teenager and even more so when a girl was 'not quite herself' in the month, if you get me.

There is a local brand of crisps here in Ulster called Tayto (The NI ones are the original flavours) and when I was little, their c&o used to give me a headache and I couldn't eat them for years, but I am fine with them now.

I used to loooove Tudor Pickled Onion and Tudor Spring Onion, sadly now no longer available.

There used to be something called Meanies and Cheesies too, they may have been KP brand, and they were sooooooo nice, esp the Cheesies ones.

your a fellow ulsterman great stuff mate.

yes it has to be tayto for me.
    any flavor relly.
    my uncle works for them.

what tudor pickled onion and and spring no longer available cant believe that loved both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by the-peoples-poet View Post
    I have always been partial to cheese and onion, more so since I was a teenager and even more so when a girl was 'not quite herself' in the month, if you get me.

There is a local brand of crisps here in Ulster called Tayto (The NI ones are the original flavours) and when I was little, their c&o used to give me a headache and I couldn't eat them for years, but I am fine with them now.

I used to loooove Tudor Pickled Onion and Tudor Spring Onion, sadly now no longer available.

There used to be something called Meanies and Cheesies too, they may have been KP brand, and they were sooooooo nice, esp the Cheesies ones.

I am not a man, I am a woman! The line about a girl not being quite herself during the month should have given it away, no?

Tudor crisps have not been available for years! I last saw them when I was about 14 or so and I am now 33!

Salt and vinegar are my favs. Prawn cocktail and Worcester sauce are also very nice. There used to be some crisps called Snaps that did a tomato flavour. They were great. Also, none of these flavours are available with any regularity in the USA. Obviously the Americans have no taste!

Golden Wonder - Ready Salted, but they've got a HP Sauce flavour out atm......that's very nice too!

my fav crisps are Ready Salted because they go with anything.................even go well with a bar of milk choclate

As I've got older, I don't eat the highly flavoured ones anymore, just ready salted is fine.
    Prefer Golden Wonder as Walkers are horrid.

Back in the day, I'd have gone for Smiths Crisps, especially Salt 'n Vinegar Horror Bags

I always went for the meaty flavours when I was younger. Bacon and beef were faves. Now I like ready salted and unsalted (I get the Smiths salt and shake but leave the salt off), salt and vinegar and if I fancy a bit of flavour, prawn cocktail. I'm not fussed about brands although Seabrooks make a mean crisp.
    1976 Vintage

Id have to include those Golden Wonder crisps from the late 70s with flavours like Sausage and Tomato.

I remember some vile "crisps" more like puff type things but they were loaded with E numbers and flavourings, they came in banana and strawberry flavour too.

But my favourite crisps ever would be Salt and Vinegar squares.