Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the Moon died today at age 82. R.I.P.

Re: Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Wow, you dont think of him being that age do you!

R.I.P
    Heather

Comment

You mistyped the end date - 2012, you put 1912. Nevermind. Anyhow, I don't really believe they landed on the Moon really...maybe by later missions but not that first one. Funnily, I watched a horror film called Apollo 18 - very interesting - inside the moon rocks were spider like aliens - its like they could disguise themselves as inanimate rocks, if you shattered one, it literally splintered into rock shards but they could crack open or simply turn into the weird crab / spider aliens - the films shot like its from excerpts of onboard cameras on the lander, shuttle etc so its a bit like Paranormal Activity and you never really see the aliens properly...hmm.

Comment

Fixed
        Heather

Comment

very sad to hear this.
          i actually thought he would have been a bit older.

r i p neil.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Very few people will ever be able to claim to have acccomplished as much in their lives as Neil Armstrong. A shame that even today, there are a few strange individuals who refuse to believe the extent of his and the other Apollo astronauts' achievements. RIP, Neil.

Comment

my tribute to Neil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPsU4JJACRY

Comment

Working...
              X