Can any members recall Sunburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any members recall Sunburn?

With Michelle Collins and she was the Manager of a Hotel Complex or Holiday Park in Portugal I tthink it was, though i'm unsure if it was Spain.

It was on TV in the late 1990s. I can not recall who else was in it, though the 2nd Series was'nt as good from what I recall, though it was still good but not as good as the first one I thought.

I think it used to be on on a Saturday night - though I may-be wrong. All in I recall it very fondly, sort of an earlier version of Benidorm is the best way I think I can describe it.

80sChav
    Last edited by 80sChav; 05-09-2012, 21:34.

Re: Can any members recall Sunburn?

I can remember this being one, but I can't remember watching it on.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I had to google it to remember it.Seem to recall it was quite a flop, surprised it had a second series.
      Heather

Comment

Me and my mum used to watch it.

Comment

Watched an episode when it started. Total rubbish imo.
          Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

It made me want to go on holiday lol.

Comment

yes this rings a bell.

it was a holiday drama about the lives of holiday reps working in the algarve mate.
              think thats spain.

it also paul nicholas and sean maguire in it.

just 14 episodes of it.

it was on between 1999 and 2000 mate.

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
              With Michelle Collins and she was the Manager of a Hotel Complex or Holiday Park in Portugal I tthink it was, though i'm unsure if it was Spain.

It was on TV in the late 1990s. I can not recall who else was in it, though the 2nd Series was'nt as good from what I recall, though it was still good but not as good as the first one I thought.

I think it used to be on on a Saturday night - though I may-be wrong. All in I recall it very fondly, sort of an earlier version of Benidorm is the best way I think I can describe it.

80sChav
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The algarve is in Portugal.

Comment

I remember watching it and thought the first series was really good!............unfortunately they spoilt it by introducing new characters in to the second series that didn't really work.

I do recall one episode that had Brian Cants son in it and he was really quite funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X