Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juliet bravo

Default Re: Juliet bravo

Much better than Z-Cars set on the East Lancs Road in the fictional town Newtown

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

There was an episode of Juliet Bravo that absolutely freaked me out as a kid and I was that scared I had to sleep in my parents bed.

It involved one neighbour drilling holes in the wall of another neighbour and whispering through the holes to scare them. Well it definitely scared me!

yes i remember it well.
    it really was a scaryish show at times im not shocked u where freaked out that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbso View Post
    There was an episode of Juliet Bravo that absolutely freaked me out as a kid and I was that scared I had to sleep in my parents bed.

It involved one neighbour drilling holes in the wall of another neighbour and whispering through the holes to scare them. Well it definitely scared me!
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

I remember a few JB episodes with some quite scary moments, though sometimes it would overplay things so they ended up almost comical.

The town it was set in was based on Todmorden.
    The Trickster On The Roof

I have these vague but vivid memories of this show, and was convinced the actress who played the lead was Hannah Gordon!