And Mother Makes Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Mother Makes Three

I'd completely forgotten about this one until i came across it earlier this evening!!!!!!

Re: And Mother Makes Three

it ran from 27th April 1971 until 27th June 1973.

there where 4 series consisting 27 episodes.
    episodes lasted half an hour.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newly widowed mother Sally Harrison is trying to hold down a job as an assistant to Mr Campbell, a vet. Her children are Simon and Peter, and her aunt Flo tries to help. She has an occasional love interest in the form of antique bookseller, widower David Redway, who has a daughter Jane.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

That's really taken me back to less stressfull times! The lovely Wendy Craig, and she did Mother Makes five, somehow I feel this was run at about 2 PM just after lunch on weekdays?

Comment

so mother make five was like a continution of mother makes three mate.
        or like a sequel.
        i must say it does look rather good.

Originally posted by FLYING SAUCER View Post
        That's really taken me back to less stressfull times! The lovely Wendy Craig, and she did Mother Makes five, somehow I feel this was run at about 2 PM just after lunch on weekdays?
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

carnt say i ever seen this but i do remember butterflies with wendy craig thought this was the only program she did
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
          X