Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Jabbso here and really enjoying the forum and site. Its all bringing back lots of memories.

My favourite time was 1981 to 1985 as I was an early teenager during these years. I love all things related to this period especially looking at old TV listings and listening to pop charts of the time (Richard Todds Classic Retro Countdown between 2pm and 4pm on a Sunday on the internet radio station '2NG radio' is a must for all nostalgia fans).

As I said I particularly enjoy looking at old Radio and Tv Times of the time and I see that has been some copies uploaded. If there are anymore to see I'd be very grateful

Re: Hello

Welcome
    Heather

Comment

hello to u enjoy
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

hey its great to have u here.
        and i just know u will love it here.

Originally posted by Jabbso View Post
        Jabbso here and really enjoying the forum and site. Its all bringing back lots of memories.

My favourite time was 1981 to 1985 as I was an early teenager during these years. I love all things related to this period especially looking at old TV listings and listening to pop charts of the time (Richard Todds Classic Retro Countdown between 2pm and 4pm on a Sunday on the internet radio station '2NG radio' is a must for all nostalgia fans).

As I said I particularly enjoy looking at old Radio and Tv Times of the time and I see that has been some copies uploaded. If there are anymore to see I'd be very grateful
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
        X