• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

hey tina its geat to have you here.

im sure u will have a great time.

Originally posted by LittleBoo View Post
    Hello to everyone, I'm Tina, 37, such a very well set-out forum you have here, so much of great interest I have read already, and a lot has brought back many a memory for me.
    I am in Lancashire, quite a cold day today, so how lovely to come into the warmth here with you all.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hello Victorbrunswick, wow, 90 degrees there?, just let me pack my suitcase...erm, where did I put my sunglasses as I haven't needed them for a long while.

Such great stars from Lancashire as you say, and a climb up Blackpool Tower would let you see so far and wide, bit cold up there though at this time of year.
      Here's an interesting bit of trivia: Eric Morecambe grew up right next door to Christie Park, the former home of Morecambe FC. His boyhood home is on Christie Avenue and was right behind Christie Park's Umbro Stand.

Comment

Hi Tina and welcome...its a lovely place to wile away a few hours reminiscing on this forum so enjoy yourself!

Comment

Hello Darren. Thank you for welcoming me, I'm having a great time looking around.

Comment

Wow, interesting info there Victorbrunswick, maybe his parents should have called him Christie.

Comment

Hello Cockneykid. Thank you for welcoming me, it really is lovely reminiscing so much, amazing too some things I had forgotten, and such very interesting reading of many things from the past that I never knew about.

Comment

Hello. Nice to see a fellow Northerner, even if you are from the wrong side of the Pennines.

Brunswick, you think you want the cold, but you probably wouldn't be able to tolerate it. My other half is a Texan and British weather destroys her.

Also, I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I actually went to the same school as Ernie Wise. I actually met him too.

Comment

Hello Sly hopefully it's not raining over your side of the hill, as it is over my side at the moment, cold too.
                  How lovely for you to have met Ernie Wise, then being able to see all he went on to do in his working life.

Comment

Hello the-peoples-poet, and thank you for welcoming me.

A boo that is little suits me fine as I am not tall.

I have always been referred to as a 'shortarse' too.
                    - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
                    - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

I got called that too, also 'Titch' and 'TT' (Tiny Tina)

Comment

Yes, it is raining. Yes it is cold.

So long summer. It was nice dreaming about you.

Comment

Yes so long to summer, hopefully much better for next year..

Time to hibernate now..

Comment

Working...
                          X