I love the 70's/80's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the 70's/80's

Does anyone know if the BBC have ever released the fantastic I love the 70's/80's series on DVD and if not any good torrent sites to download it from?

Re: I love the 70's/80's

i think they're from VH1 maybe
    Last edited by HMSBaz; 12-10-2012, 08:14.
    Against Modern Football

Comment

I have them all on VHS, and am planning to transfer to digital format at some point,
      However, there are no DVDs available, probably due to copyright issues.
      Keep searching, or hope for a repeat somewhere.
      By the way, it was the US 'remake' that was shown on VH1, not the UK original.

Comment

There were OK, but not quite as good as the Rock & Roll Years.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Demon, if you put them on DVD, I think you'd have more than a few interested parties here (myself inc).

Comment

yea count me in too this could be a start off a good thing keep us informed
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Same as above

Comment

From the forum rules
                "Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed"

If you want to come to private arrangements though, that's up to you.

Thanks
                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I don't remember the BBC ever releasing the I Love 70s, I Love 80s or I Love 90s series on video. Bear in mind it was circa 2001 when they televised them on BBC2 (I think), so back then pre-recorded DVDs had been available for a couple of years and some people already had DVD players, but DVD recorders weren't yet around, but a lot people still only had VHS video recorders and thus had to make do with buying pre-recorded films etc on VHS. Therefore had the BBC released the said series on video, it would almost certainly have been DVD as well as VHS, (obviously at the time the DVD version would have been considerably dearer than the VHS version), but to the best of my knowledge they didn't release any of the three series on VHS or DVD.

The BBC definitely released CD double albums I Love 70s, I Love 80s and I Love 90s. I bought all 3 of them. Each one contained hits from the applicable decade which had been featured in the applicable series of the corresponding title.
                  I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Working...
                  X