Renford Rejects Fan's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renford Rejects Fan's

I never really watched this programme in the 1990s when it was on (it ran from 1997, though it may even of been earlier than 1997 possibly - though i'm unsure for how long exactly). It was about older Teenagers in a Football Team, and the Team was terrible, always struggling for a win or a draw too at times.

It had many great actors/actress' in it - one of my favourite actor's of all time - the multi talented Paul Adams/Parris, also it featured appearances from Stan Bowles the ledgendary QPR player and the singer Dane Bowers who rose to fame with Another Level as well as being part of the song "Out of your mind" with Truesteppers and Victoria Beckham.

I never watched it as it was on Nickleodeon and I never had Sky etc in those day's but from what I know of it, it is a superb Childrens TV Show, just like Byker Grove etc - a true cassic where TV Programmes was made wth the auidence in mind etc.

80sChav
    Last edited by 80sChav; 23-10-2012, 17:46.

Re: Renford Rejects Fan's

Dane Bowers is a singer?.

Comment

Kinda remember this as most of the actors either came from Grange Hill or ended up on Eastenders LOL

Comment

hey chav it ran from 98 to 2001.
        there where 4 series which consisted 52 eps.

i think i can remember it.
        ithad the odd GH star in it like paul parrs aka matthew pearson

The show concerned a five a side school football team, made up of aspiring players who had been turned down by their school's main team.
        They were named "Renford Rejects" when a rival player sabotaged their league entry form, but stuck with the name as it suited their "outcast" nature.
        here is a clip.
        http://youtu.be/_SzyqW9zq8
        Last edited by darren; 28-10-2012, 00:04.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

here is the clip got the link wrong in previous post.
          http://youtu.be/_SzyqW9zq88

and yes it was a superb show.
          took me a while to remember it.

cant believe they got rejected as they are pretty good some of them.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
          X