Very brief, evil memories. HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very brief, evil memories. HELP!

Argh! Evil,evil memories! Right who remembers a show where it had a few kids investigating weird things.

The one episode I remember had them arrive at a village, i think by boat, where most of the adults/townspeople were in a trance after eating bird (possibly quail's) eggs and the only person around who wasn't in a trance was a local child. The people in the trance would end up going to the church and sitting down in front of a big swirly greenlight on a stand, no one could snap them out of it.

The investigating kids, two boys and a girl (i think) went looking for the cause and ended up hiding from people who were chasing them. They get away from them and return to find that the local girl had eaten one of the eggs, which were a delicacy but she had never been allowed to eat them before by her parents, and ends up walking to the church in a trance. The investigator kids figure out whats going on and put a stop to it. End of episode.

No idea what its called, but I've got such specific details this was either real or a very memorable fever dream.

I think it was CBBC or possibly CITV. I'm also guessing 90's

Re: Very brief, evil memories. HELP!

Long shot...

Are you afraid of the dark- The tale of the hatching?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffsw77oYhc8
    Heather

Comment

No I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Eerie Indiana?

Comment

Working...
        X