Banjo chocolate - French Advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjo chocolate - French Advert

Found this Banjo advert from the 80's hope you like it.

http://www.ina.fr/pub/alimentation-b...ocolat.fr.html

There a few more different Banjo clips via their website www.ina.fr if you type in Banjo Mars (on top right blank white box) or Banjo also it shows other chocolate adverts i.e Treets.

Re: Banjo chocolate - French Advert

this is good indeed.
    notice how the wrapper looks different to what we had.

i wonder did they get both banjo's we got.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
      this is good indeed.
      notice how the wrapper looks different to what we had.

i wonder did they get both banjo's we got.
      Maybe some of the French Banjo's (brown wrapper) were slightly different to UK but there are other ads featuring the all familar (blue) wrapper. Did you see the others? After the ad finishes you just type in Banjo (top right has a search symbol + ok) and it brings up more on the left. Note the boy one (there are quite a few) variations of ad times, one of them is similar to our UK ad (close up). Others are Banjo (hand held) close up, curly haired lady, and female telephone operator. I think Banjo looked much better in real life than the ad and even better if I could eat it now

Comment

hhhhmmmmm i did enjoy tastey these was why dont shops still sell the good stuff :-(
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
          hhhhmmmmm i did enjoy tastey these was why dont shops still sell the good stuff :-(
          I agree with you there! Remember how Wispa came back due to public demand? It could happen to Banjo. It has a Facebook Page called - Bring Back Banjo chocolate bar.
          On its Page it has a letter from Mars stating if it has a high demand for it they would consider introducing it.

Why don't the members on here click like on its FB Page and help bring it back

Comment

everybody gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
            Originally posted by Beach Life View Post
            I agree with you there! Remember how Wispa came back due to public demand? It could happen to Banjo. It has a Facebook Page called - Bring Back Banjo chocolate bar.
            On its Page it has a letter from Mars stating if it has a high demand for it they would consider introducing it.

Why don't the members on here click like on its FB Page and help bring it back
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I remember Banjo bars - I wrote to Mars in 1998 enquiring about them and they told me that they were discontinued in 1984. I remember that it was in a Mars-alike wrapper.
              I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
              There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
              X