Toy Hunters (TV programme)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Hunters (TV programme)

I was just watching "Toy Hunters." While I find the programme to be completely bogus, it is, nonetheless, a veritable droolfest of '70s and '80s toys. In this, the pilot episode, the presenter travels to Cincinnati, Ohio, where Kenner Toys was based and is home to many of its former employees, some of whom designed the toys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYy_9hjhu7U

Re: Toy Hunters (TV programme)

Hi just saw your post - I recently caught an episode of this (by accident, didnt know it existed!) and loved looking round the different places/buildings at the toys some people had collected !! Some memories coming back . But I also love looking at the catalogue pages on here - gives me the same feeling !! lol

Comment

its rather good but ive noticed they keep showing the same 2 episodes. seen this over the last few weeks.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I have seen it, it was OK, but like all of these "fly on the wall" type shows, totally set up.

Comment

youre right,its too set up,but the memories of seeing all those old toys is heart warming!

Comment

my problem with it was the same eps over and over.
            like it as always the same series or did they even do another series...

seeing them toys the packaging etc such a rush tho nostalgia heaven.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

quest showed quite a few episodes of it recently,trouble is its all 'hand me downs' from channels like nat geo or history or sky 1,ie old episodes that they saw like 2 years ago or something-channels in other words you have to pay for,not freeview stuff!

Comment

Toy Hunter visits the UK

Comment

used to enjoy that

Comment

Working...
                  X