Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: 70's horrors

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    354

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    i forgot about The Texas Chansaw Massacre and Dawn of the Dead being from the 70s, they were decent.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stoke on trent
    Posts
    3,267

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    two great classics there mate defo wot a film

    Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    i forgot about The Texas Chansaw Massacre and Dawn of the Dead being from the 70s, they were decent.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Romford essex
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    Hi darren there's so many great films to choose from an old favorite of mine was phantasm (1979) not sure if you agree ?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    Dracula AD 1972
    The Satanic Rites of Dracula
    The Wicker Man
    The Exorcist
    Rosemary's Baby

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorQui View Post
    Dracula AD 1972
    The Satanic Rites of Dracula
    The Wicker Man
    The Exorcist
    Rosemary's Baby
    Almost forgot Halloween, one of my favourite horror films!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    co armagh n/ireland
    Posts
    13,829

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    hey mate.

    actually ive never seen it but heard good things about it.
    think i need to see that one.
    been watching a lot of 70's horror lately particularly movie of the week series from the u.s.

    short films but ive liked them all.

    like terror on the beach with dennis weaver,where have all the people gone etc etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    Hi darren there's so many great films to choose from an old favorite of mine was phantasm (1979) not sure if you agree ?
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

  7. #17

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    The House That Dripped Blood (1971)
    a series of short stories about a cursed house.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    co armagh n/ireland
    Posts
    13,829

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    fantastic show.
    i just love how the house seems to reflect its owner.
    it changes to reflect its owner.



    Quote Originally Posted by Neverending View Post
    The House That Dripped Blood (1971)
    a series of short stories about a cursed house.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    354

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorQui View Post
    Almost forgot Halloween, one of my favourite horror films!
    i couldn't get into the Halloween films myself, i just found them (especially Michael Myers) extremely boring, he's just so lame, all he does is *walk, stab, choke, walk, stab, choke* -_-

    i watched the first 6 and thought they were all sh*t

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: 70's horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    i couldn't get into the Halloween films myself, i just found them (especially Michael Myers) extremely boring, he's just so lame, all he does is *walk, stab, choke, walk, stab, choke* -_-

    i watched the first 6 and thought they were all sh*t
    You made the classic mistake of watching the sequals!

Similar Threads

  1. 80s Horrors
    By Moondog in forum Movies
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 24-05-2014, 06:23
  2. Little Shop of Horrors 'Feed Me' Game
    By www.doyouremember.co.uk in forum Recently remembered...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-12-2010, 00:50
  3. Little Shop of Horrors Game
    By AmethystWitch in forum Toys
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-08-2010, 00:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •