Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fly on the wall documentaries featuring schools.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly on the wall documentaries featuring schools.

Would anyone happen to remember a fly on the wall series all about a School? I'm fairly sure it was made in the early 70's (they must have had a thing for FotW's as it probably coincided with 'The Family'). I remember watching it a while ago and would love to see it again.

Also I know that Channel 5 did one round about 1999/2000 that was on Saturday mid afternoons, if anyone knows the name of this as well I'd be grateful. I thought it was called 'The School' but I'm having difficulty finding anything relating to it

Ta in advance
    Last edited by Jabbso; 04-12-2012, 21:20.

Re: Fly on the wall documentaries featuring schools.

I remember seeing clips that might be from the above, it was a special boarding school & pupils didn't need to wear uniforms & could smoke in the dorms.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
      I remember seeing clips that might be from the above, it was a special boarding school & pupils didn't need to wear uniforms & could smoke in the dorms.
      I thought it was in a Comp to be honest Richard and set may-be in in Manchester(ish)/Cheshire!?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
        I thought it was in a Comp to be honest Richard and set may-be in in Manchester(ish)/Cheshire!?
        I was referring to the one made in the 1970s.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
          I was referring to the one made in the 1970s.
          Sorry about that Richard mate ...... I got confused with what Jabbso had said

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by 80sChav View Post
            Sorry about that Richard mate ...... I got confused with what Jabbso had said

80sChav
            It's ok, sometimes the conversations to go off on tangents.

As for the Channel 5 one, I can't remember it, but it was the era of the docusoap so a lot of shows like it were around.

Comment

Working...
            X