CHiPs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHiPs

OK, who can forget CHiPs. Erik Estrada in a uniform & aviator glasses & that fabulous disco theme.

'Fess up, did you watch it, or am I the only tragic* here?

* I say that in a warm loving way, I love my 70's & 80's shows. I don't care who knows about it! haha!

Errrrr..... me too!

Yep i sheepishly admit to having ogled Poncharelli in his tight California #highway Patrol uniform.
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

There was always a mad rush from the canteen in my boarding school to the tv room after supper every Thursday to see it - Erik Estrada and David Wilcox ( am I right ?), what became of them ?
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Yeah - those sun glasses were so cool then

and are probably back in fashion again now!

I've got the theme as my ring tone on my phone!

Comment

Re: CHiPs

Comment

Re: Yeah - those sun glasses were so cool then

I remember my sister had a huge crush on Larry Wilcox. Wonder what they look like now?

Comment

Yeah, I have to admit I watched a lot of the American shows, Chips, The Fall Guy, Six Million Dollar Man, The Incredible Hulk, BJ and the bear, Knight Rider, Automan, Street Hawk.
              "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

We watched most of the above in our house, except Automan and BJ and the bear, I enjoyed watching them, then afterwards we would run around playing the characters.
                Heather

Comment

Bloody hell,completely forgotten Automan! looks pants on the net though

Comment

Think Automan came about because of Disneys Tron, loved Streek Hawk, Airwolf, Hunter, Cover-Up, The Equaliser

Comment

CHiPs (Season 1) is meant to come out on DVD in June '07! Woohoo!

Comment

I liked the blonde one better but there wasn't much choice...where are those duke boys when you need them?
                        One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

Aw I loved this! Me and my sister loved Erik Estrada....but then again we loved Romano from Tj Hooker too(..we werent' long going off him when we saw him in Grease 2..)

Comment

I remember CHIPS. Larry Wilcox always wore the tan gloves and Eric Estrada black ones. Things I remember was in one episode one of the bike cops head got smashed through a plate glass patio window and the other had to carefully pull it out, his bike went crashing into the room I think and thats how it happened...Then there was the time the fat guy put some shiny stuff on his boots on parade and the Captain made him walk up and down the line to show them off and they just cracked to bits as the shine made things solid....But the weirdest episode that scared the poo out of me as a child was when a young girl was had to break into jewellers to get hold of diamonds....an ALIEN had landed with ship problems near her home and began controlling her to get the diamonds as he needed them to repair his craft....The ship had the sound of helicopter engines (how convienient....lol) and he then wanted to take her with him!!!! I can remember Eric Estrada holding onto her arm on the ground as the power of the alien was trying to drag her away into the night...! Perhaps that was the point the show jumped the proverbial shark....

Comment

It was regular viewing in our house along with Simon and Simon and Riptide all good family friendly shows

Comment

Working...
                              X