Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona Chocolate-ade

Can anyone remember this.
    It may have actually been called Choc-ade or something similar.
    As far as I know it was only available in cans.
    I had a can sometime between 86 & 88 I think.
    I was really excited when I saw it in the shop (which incidentally is a minutes walk from where i currently live).
    I had to try it, and therefore hassled my mum to buy me a can.
    I only ever had the one can though, as I didn't like it. I wish I had kept that can.
    I know it was only in the shops for a few months, never to be seen again.

Can anyone else out there remember this ?
    I can't seem to find any mention of it on the net.

I would love it if any of you remember this strange drink.

Re: Corona Chocolate-ade

i remember a fizzy chocolate drink i asked about it before somewhere ( might have been on here or another forum) but got blanks
    the one i remember was purchased early 1980`s but for some reason i keep thinking it was some sort of weight watchers type product as it was twice the price of any other drink in the shop but because it said chocolate i insisted my mum brought it for me ( to my shame i was such a sulky spoilt brat at times)

Comment

Re: Corona Chocolate-ade

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
      I can't seem to find any mention of it on the net.
      I have since found two mentions of this online,

This -

One thing that I remember from a summer in the 80's was Corona (as in every bubble has passed its fizzical, not the **** poor lager beer) fizzy Chocolate-ade.... yup, a clear (iirc) fizzy drink with the taste of really, really nasty chocolate (dog chocolate was an olden day Green & Blacks in comparison)

And a couple of mentions somewhere on this thread that I can't seem to find at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X