Heinz Beefy Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heinz Beefy Beans

Sold on shelf's around the same time as Heinz Beef Soup and BOTH to the best of my recollection removed or withdrawn around the time of the UK foot & mouth epidemic

Come on guy's someone must remember them?

Re: Heinz Beefy Beans

I remember the beef soup.
    sigpic

Comment

I remember Heinz Beefy Beans. I loved them and can actually still taste them. I too have searched the internet for years looking for clues that they existed but nothing until today, so thanks for posting. Its great to know I am not senile just yet LOL.

If you lived in the Midlands, we had Gladdings of Coventry, a bakery, and their sausage rolls were by far the most gorgeous I have ever tasted. I used to eat three ( they were long ones ) at a time, so yummy. Been trying to track down the ingredients for years too. I can still taste these as well.

Comment

Sorry no ...

I do recall LOVING the Heinz Curried Beans though ... only available in small tins 200g ..

Then they disappeared off the shelves for a while then returned , repackaged in larger 400g tins BUT were watery with a different taste altogether - awful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like the barbecue beans, & introduced my wife to them when we were fires together.

I didn't like the curried ones, & I normally like curry.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Hmmmmmm!curried beans. Usually means a 10 foot exclusion zone the next day. Handy if you need a seat on a crowded train.

Comment

Didn't Windsor Davies appear in the Curried Beans adverts? The old TV Cream website mentioned that he did.
              I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
              There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
              I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
              X