A ghostly boy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ghostly boy.

Trying to remember the name of a childrens tv drama series possibly shown around sunday tea time in the late 70's early 80's.

The drama centered around a young lady who if I remember right went to stay with relatives.However the house is haunted by a elizabethan or jacobian dressed boy.One scene I remember was when the girl was in church she found a locket between the stone floor slabs which had once belonged to the boy or his family.When she showed the ghostly boy he remembered it and went to take it,but his hand went through it.I have a feeling the drama series ended happily with the boy being reunited with the rest of his family.

I don't have much more to go on,but this tv drama is really starting to get a bit frustrating.A few people I have talked to seem to sort of remember it but nobody seems to know the name of it.Anybody here got any ideas.

The answers probably sitting right under my nose at the moment,lol.

Re: A ghostly boy.

think we've had this before, yet to be answered :cry:

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/threads/12686-anyone-know-the-film?highlight=locket+ghost

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...t=locket+ghost
    Heather

Comment

The first link you pinted out may be the same program,althow I remembered it as a drama which ran for several weeks.However it could easily of been be a film shown several times on tv.It was based as far as I can recall in england so possibly filmed in the uk in parts.But it could of easily been made by a non uk company.Just wondering if it was one of those programs which was shown to the lead up to christmas?

Comment

Another thing has come to mind is the ghost boy probably had blonde curly hair.

Comment

Working...
        X