Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids TV show where a girl and boy made puppets of people which came alive

Hello.

I can remember loving a children's tv series, probably on the bbc in late 1970's early 1980's. There was a girl and a boy in it living in an old house I I seem to remember they made life sized puppets of people in old clothes and they came alive. There was a female school teacher in it as well. I seem to remember the puppets were a bit scary and they wore white gloves. It's been driving me mad what it was and wanted to show my children but can't find it.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re: Kids TV show where a girl and boy made puppets of people which came alive

Sounds very much like 'The Enchanted Castle' it was first broadcast in 1979 and had scary monsters, here's a description I found on the internet:

an audience of dummies made out of mops and brooms (dubbed 'Uggly Wugglies') come to life at the end of a play... this absolutely terrified me as a kid. The serial has never been issued on video or DVD

Comment

Re: Kids TV show where a girl and boy made puppets of people which came alive

Originally posted by Jabbso View Post
      Sounds very much like 'The Enchanted Castle' it was first broadcast in 1979 and had scary monsters, here's a description I found on the internet:
      Yes, that's it!!! Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X