No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Brian Murphy was in the Booze cruise comedy recently with martin clunes

Comment

Brian Murphy pops up in The Catherine Tate show quite often playing Neville who is at the burger van

Comment

george and mildreds son

tristram i think he was called

Comment

Thats right it was. He had a face you would never tire of slapping

(Not that I condone cruelty to children I hope you understand)!!

Buzz

Comment

Whatever happend to him?

Comment

Re: Whatever happened to....

Thought that short psychology thing Suranne did was a bit lame..... though loved the leather look!
              sigpic
              Mrs Oggy
              ~~~*~~~*~~~
              Count your friends amongst the stars....
              And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Well they come out of the soaps and go into anything really, and then they fade away sometimes, maybe excpt for Ross Kemp in Ultimate Force which is cracking stuff. Hope Suranne does well, shes talented and gorgeous too, but what happened to the likes of Nick Berry, great in Heartbeat, and In Deep was brilliant, but where is he now?

Comment

Last thing Nick Berry did was in a 2002 drama called "Whacked" not worked since then....

Although he narrated a program called "Dont drop the coffin" in 2003 and also appeared in a doc thing called "Life after the square" the same year
                  Last edited by Dark Helmet; 01-02-2007, 13:29.
                  Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Whacked, sounds an interesting title for a tv series, he was in something as a journalist, and/or boxing too i think?

Comment

As I've mentioned before, Nick Berry lives in Hove opposite me.Think he's bring up his family as I often see him out shopping with his kid.and although his Wikipedia entry claims he's 5,9",I think he's taller as he was taller than me when I saw him and I'm 5,9" myself.Hes also a lot greyer now then when he appears on TV

Comment

Hi, I am new and this is my first post! Why sisn't the girls who played Jennifer in Back To The Future play her in BTTF 2 and 3? Where did she go for Elixabeth Schue to take over!?

Comment

Not sure but that happens loads in soaps........are we supposed to not notice? Daz do you speak to Nick then? My brother Pete always wanted/thought Nick would be a good choice as Bond.......not so sure but thought he was great in Heartbeat, and In Deep.

Comment

the worse head change ever had to be "pippa" from home and away, you'd think they'd at least go for the same hair colour,not to mention body shape!!! lol
                            Heather

Comment

True, but not sure wether the powers that be just think we're blind, or stupid not to notice.........loads of exmples and happens quite regulary nowadays too.

Comment

What about all the lucy robinsons in neighbours thin there were 3 .
                                "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Working...
                                X