• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatever happened to....

3 wonder if thats a record for clones?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelmouse View Post
      Hi, I am new and this is my first post! Why sisn't the girls who played Jennifer in Back To The Future play her in BTTF 2 and 3? Where did she go for Elixabeth Schue to take over!?
      Elizabeth Schue couldn't reprise her role as Jennifer as her mother was diagnosed with cancer so she decided not to... She last worked (in film) in 1996.

The re-cast Jennifer with someone 3 years older than Ms Schue!

Comment

Penny Spencer was on TV a lot in Please Sir (70s ? )
        she was pretty hot, but she seems to have disappeared

Comment

maybe someone can put a name to this babe
          from Please Sir ...............

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
            3 wonder if thats a record for clones?
            Never mind clones....I love the fact that in Dallas, Miss Ellie had plastic surgery and changed from Barbara Bel Geddes into Donna Reed - then had more surgery to change back to Barbara Bel Geddes again!! Surely that's a one-off?

Just thought, same thing happened with Becky in Roseanne...just without the surgery...!

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
              the worse head change ever had to be "pippa" from home and away, you'd think they'd at least go for the same hair colour,not to mention body shape!!! lol

I actually liked the new Pippa better than the old one after I got used to her lol

Comment

Nick Tilsley was another one who changed over the years, I think there where 3 actors who have played him in the past. The guy who plays him now is the worst.

Comment

I remember Cody Willis in Neighbours had total change when away at boarding school. She left as a blonde & name back with wavy reddish-brown hair & a tone of voice that sounded as if she had swallowed a chainsaw, according to my brother.

The original Scott Robinson was played by Darius Perkins, did he turn up on anything else?
                  Last edited by Richard1978; 02-12-2010, 19:26.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Steve McDonalds little girl, Amy from Coronation Street, metamorphisised a few months ago from a shy fair haired child to a dark haired very confident girl.

Comment

Darius Perkins played someone in Home and Away who raped Carly (she was one of Pippa and Toms foster kids and she had a huge nose) then he pretended to jump off a cliff for a laugh but actually slipped fell and died, it showed you Alf fishing on the beach then hearing a scream then seeing him plumetting to earth.

Comment

Darius Perkins played the original Scott Robinson in Neighbours, before Jason Donovan took over. I didn't realised he'd appeared in Home & Away.

Comment

I think 3 quarters of the people who were in Neighbours also appeared in Home and Away,Sons and Daughters, Young Drs etc etc there must be a serious shortage of actors down under.

Comment

None of those appearing in any of those soaps could be deemed actors ... by any stretch

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                              I remember Cody Willis in Neighbours had total change when away at boarding school. She left as a blonde & name back with wavy reddish-brown hair & a tone of voice that sounded as if she had swallowed a chainsaw, according to my brother.
                              I don't remember Amelia Frid ever being blonde, she had quite dark hair to my memory. Peta Brady was indeed nothing like her though. She might as well have been playing a completely new character.

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedSpirit View Post
                                Elizabeth Schue couldn't reprise her role as Jennifer as her mother was diagnosed with cancer so she decided not to... She last worked (in film) in 1996.

The re-cast Jennifer with someone 3 years older than Ms Schue!
                                Claudia Wells was the original Jennifer Parker actress, Elisabeth Shue was the replacement. I don't think it was a good recasting to be honest, Shue was ham-acting like mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X