Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films have you been watching lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws.....again!

Comment

• Eiger Sanction 1975 with ClintEastwood

Comment

• The Omen (1976)
        Then I watched the commentary to the film. It's amazing what you discover when the Director discusses scenes, events during filming and even the accounts. For example, the film cost $2.2 million and surprised everyone when it grossed over $60 million. This allowed Fox to provide the money for Star Wars.

Comment

• In the last month I've watched two Australian movies from the '70s, both directed by a Peter Weir who I'd not really heard of before. The first was Picnic At Hanging Rock (Director's Cut), and the other The Last Wave (starring Richard Chamberlain and an Aboriginal actor named Gulpilil). Both on Criterion 'label', and both very well made! The stories are very open ended and open to interpretation but visually they look great, and what effects there are were quite convincingly handled. The Last Wave is a bit like The Medusa Touch, they all have a touch of the old One Step Beyond to them.
          My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

• Tombstone

Comment

• There is a new channel for 70's 80's 90's lovers
              https://invite.viber.com/?g2=AQAHF67...HptJtVukIqifpo hvLgm8zAjEGEoR45KZ

Comment

• Hang Em High 1968

Comment

• Saturday Night Fever

Comment

• Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    Saturday Night Fever
                    Brings back memories seeing this film in the cinema back in 1978

Comment

• Thunderbirds are go 1966

Comment

• A Bronx Tale
                        ​​​​​​Just seems to get better each time I watch it.

Comment

• Shirley Valentine

Comment

• Souls of the Night with Jane Fonda&Robert Redford
                            Walk in the woods
                            Both great films Robert Redford is 86 in August a fine actor

Comment

• Girl on a motorcycle a 1960s film with Marianne Faithful it was bizarre she was in a dream world riding on a bike

Comment

• Xanadu 1980 haven't seen it before but it was a load of rubbish that's my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X