Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films have you been watching lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What films have you been watching lately..

Watched The Sting for the first time the other night. Enjoyed that. Watched a very bizarre movie this morning called Habit. It grabbed my interest because it's set in Manchester but not one I'd recommend. Just watching Black Panther at the moment.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

The Sting and Black Panther are both very enjoyable!

Not heard of Habit...
      Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Sky scraper starring that rock bloke....utter dross, watch towering inferno a far superior film
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Hitman: Agent 47 - Not bad
          The Green Mile - Blimmin' ace!
          Dunkirk - Also excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
            Hitman: Agent 47 - Not bad
            The Green Mile - Blimmin' ace!
            Dunkirk - Also excellent!

Green mile is a great film and i think based on a stephen king story...not seen the others but Dunkirk is on my bucket list

Comment

Yep - one of King's less teen-horror stories

Comment

Trip to the cinema today to see First man which is the story of neil armstrongs life leading up to apollo 11, although a little slow in parts namely the scenes between his family, this is a very good film indeed, Ryan gosling plays Armstrong brilliantly with a great supporting cast. The cinema seats actually shook as 11 took off! It starts with Armstrongs career as a test pilot and through the Gemini missions eventually reaching the apollo missions. I wont say any more in case you decide to see it.....RECOMENDED.

Comment

I want to see this but probably won't get around to it

Comment

With Halloween fast approaching i decided to give it another viewing as i haven't seen it since its release.Why did Donald pleasance get involved with this rubbish? it falls way short of his status as one of Britains great actors

Comment

The US version of the Korean classic, Oldboy. I think I preferred it to the original!

Comment

10 Rillington place, great performance from Richard attenborough as the creepy Mr christie. Lost count of the number of cups of tea he made

Comment

Machine gun preacher, the true story of Sam childers a former hoodlum who finds god and travels to sudan to fight the lords resistance army who are forcing children to fight, he builds a church and an orphanage losing his business and all his possesions in his quest....great film

Comment

World War Z - Although I like horror movies, I'm not keen on the normal shuffling zombie ones. This is not one of those! They move really fast! Brad Pitt is Brad Pitt and lends some actor-y gravitas to it but it would have worked well without any stars. Surprisingly good IHMO!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                              World War Z - Although I like horror movies, I'm not keen on the normal shuffling zombie ones. This is not one of those! They move really fast! Brad Pitt is Brad Pitt and lends some actor-y gravitas to it but it would have worked well without any stars. Surprisingly good IHMO!
                              If you like zombies on speed, 28 weeks later is a must see.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                                If you like zombies on speed, 28 weeks later is a must see.
                                Yep, seen it - not bad also!

Comment

Working...
                                X