What film is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What film is this?

There's a man who's addicted to TV and his wife throws something at it and smashes it, asking why he can't be 'do-er' instead of a 'watcher'.
    Anyone know what movie I'm talking about here?
    "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Re: What film is this?

that sounds like every house hold on a sunday afternoon when the footballs on sky sports

Comment

I know a man whose wife wouldn't allow him a Nintendo 64 when she was pregnant for fear he might get addicted to it and neglect her and the kid.
      "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Originally posted by myself View Post
        I know a man whose wife wouldn't allow him a Nintendo 64 when she was pregnant for fear he might get addicted to it and neglect her and the kid.
        Has anybody ever heard about this strange woman?
        http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20016322

Comment

was it a sci fi film??
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
            was it a sci fi film??
            Not sure, might have been.
            Not sure what connection a website on cat rescue has with this.

Comment

Someone on the Digital Spy website has helped me out with this one, it's this film here:

Stay tuned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHiIwFRuo1A

Comment

What she actually says to him in the film is "when I first married you you were a do-er, now you're a watcher!"

Comment

Originally posted by philipdalton View Post
                  Not sure what connection a website on cat rescue has with this.
                  yeah its funny ain't it cause Reckless Stu and DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

have nothing to do with it either
                  DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Sorry, I'm so ignorant, didn't realize it was part of your signature.

Comment

Working...
                    X