Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News Every one Looks like Golden wonder are doing retro crisps again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News Every one Looks like Golden wonder are doing retro crisps again!

Hi, Just thought I's let you know Ringos are back "No Ringos goes like a Ringos Goes!" also I noticed salt n vinegar Twists are back too, I wish they broght back KP outer spacers and skydivers!!!!! (not golden wonder )

Ringos at Asda or Makro

Re: Good News Every one Looks like Golden wonder are doing retro crisps again!

I noticed Ringos at my local Asda.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by cookie3131uk View Post
      Hi, Just thought I's let you know Ringos are back "No Ringos goes like a Ringos Goes!" also I noticed salt n vinegar Twists are back too, I wish they broght back KP outer spacers and skydivers!!!!! (not golden wonder )

Ringos at Asda or Makro
      Salt and Vinegar 'Twists' were made by Smiths and are still (to my knowledge) not available. Golden Wonder do make salt and vinegar 'Twirls' and have done for some time.
      Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Ringos have been around for ages now. Came back about 2005

Comment

im glad the salt and vinegar twists are back.............i was part of a group of children who tested, tasted and chose packaging for new snack and sweet products in the 70s and 'twists' were one of them

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
            im glad the salt and vinegar twists are back.............i was part of a group of children who tested, tasted and chose packaging for new snack and sweet products in the 70s and 'twists' were one of them
            Salt and vinegar twists aren't back!
            Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
              Ringos have been around for ages now. Came back about 2005
              Ringo's dont taste the same now as they did

Comment

Working...
              X