Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the 1970ís board game you wanted but just could not have?

Default Re: What was the 1970ís board game you wanted but just could not have?

Hahaha Mark, it's funny, the adverts always made it look really impressive and exciting as well! You know what I did like though and it's just popped into my head? Operation

I normally put together the Mousetrap while I play along, using the Add A Piece spaces.

The rules stated that if the trap failed to work the mouse on the Cheese square could escape to the Safe Place & the game would continue.
    The Trickster On The Roof

This is the one that I had always wanted.

The London Taxi board game has to be mine though I played it so long ago I forget the rules

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London Taxi Board Game.JPG  

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

game of life I got this at charity shop over weekend everything was there apart from instructions I looked on net managed to get them but how hard is it gosh took us most night set it up
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

WOW War of the Daleks rip off by strawberry fayre

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wod.jpg   wod.jpg  

Agree about Mousetrap...a lot of effort for very little reward. Never and I mean never did that little plastic man land in the pool for me.

Haunted House was great fun but I don't remember the ball thingy being a skull in the one I had.

There were two that a friend had that I wanted: Blast-Off! (a space game where you had to get your spaceship into orbit and eventually land on the moon, and Spy Ring--complicated if I remember correctly. The pieces were busts of spies in different coloured plastic and you stuck a metal stick into their hat when they were transmitting a message.

Quote Originally Posted by xmark1234 View Post
    I brought the newer version of mouse trap for my daughter for xmas and its still the same takes ages to set up and traps dont always work so no change there mars lol i wanted it when was young glad i didnt or it would of been on the bonfire

Quote Originally Posted by victorbrunswick View Post
    Does anyone remember the early 1990s kids game show which featured a life size Mousetrap device?
    The Trickster On The Roof

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    Does anyone remember the early 1990s kids game show which featured a life size Mousetrap device?