Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series of shorts on 90s Nickelodeon starring two dragons setting things on fire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series of shorts on 90s Nickelodeon starring two dragons setting things on fire?

Hi guys, I've been looking for a set of really short cartoons that were shown on Nickelodeon between programs in the UK. They starred two dragons, one only ever said 'Balla balla!' and the other one only said 'whoossh!' and at the same time set something on fire. They would get into trouble because of this. That was the whole setup and format for it and I think they were always only about 20 seconds long. I've been able to find other people that remember this cartoon but nobody who knows what it's called or find any clips etc. A guy on yahoo answers says that he's even contacted Nickelodeon and they had no clue. I've watched so many 90s nickelodeon short cartoon compilations on youtube but never found them. Probably because they're all American ones and I think these would have been European imports!

If anyone knows anything, that would be totally amazing!

Re: Series of shorts on 90s Nickelodeon starring two dragons setting things on fire?

It may have been one dragon chasing another creature, based on another person who remembers the cartoon on Yahoo Answers: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...3022643AAFJt3E

Comment

Working...
    X