Pop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop

As teenagers it was cool to be seen with cans of shandy ( that were on sale openly in sweetshops ) & pretending to be drunk, esp if someone you fancied was around. Were they taken off the market because they made drunkenness cool to kids ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

One-Cal

Bliemy, what a memory! One-Cal! I am reminded how utterly revolting it was! But I bought it anyway!

~Smee_1972

Comment

Re: Crisps and Pop.

tab and cariba were my favs

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Goddess View Post
        tab and cariba were my favs

Attached Files
        Heather

Comment

I always thought cariba was nicer than lilt.

Comment

Any one who misses Quosh Tropical, try Asda Fruit Salad Squash. It's not green but it gets the memories going.

Comment

Does anybody remember American Cream Soda,people say i am getting mixed up with cream soda,but i am not, i think it was made by BARR and it was the best pop ever
              You Will Never Walk Alone

Comment

I loved American Cream Soda!! It had a stronger vanilla flavour than regular Cream Soda. I remember buying it every Sunday with my Grandma to drink with my Sunday lunch. Not too sure on the brand, I'm sure it was 'Lowcocks' and it was in a glass bottle and it was bright green!!! Not sure why it was that colour but i can clearly remember how bright it was!!! I think the brand was local to us in Durham. I think it was produced in Hartlepool. I remember walking back to my Grandma's with her carrying the pop bottle while I ate my 'Splicer'!
                Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I used to like the root beer sold years ago by macdonalds.It did have an aquired taste but not seen anything quite the same since.i think there is a brand of root beer on the market at the moment but not seen any on shelves.
                  sigpic

Comment

You can buy cans of Root Beer from Asda. They sell them in packs of 6. My son loves the stuff so I'm regularly pressured into buying some

Comment

Working...
                    X