I Vant To Bite Your Finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Vant To Bite Your Finger

Does anyone else remeber this board game from the 80's based on Dracula. You had to move around the board and throw dice etc... There was a clock on the stand-up Dracula figure you had to turn every now and again and if you woke him up you had to put your finger in his mouth and got bit (with 2 red felt tip pens).

Loved this game as a kid - me & my sister used to play it all the time (until the novelty wore off and the red pens ran out)

Last edited by SG1973; 22-11-2006, 09:44.

Hi SG

I remember this, and a game called 'Haunted House' I used to play in the late 1970's, it was a Board Game with a House and a Chimney and Cards and you could move and 'spin' the Chimney that you put a marble down to knock over the other players Figures as they moved around the Board..the Cards said things like 'Evil Witch Glenda Puts it sown the Chimney'!! then you could attempt to knock the players Character down with the wee ball doen the Chimney!! loved that game..till all the wee plastic player figures broke..lol.(they had one foot in the air as though walking and were all different colours)

all the best....

Rab ;0)

Comment

rubbish game

Kids had a game called I want To Bite Your Finger which was a draculas castle type thing where if you won you got to put your finger thru a hole and dracula "bit" your finger (a red felt tip pen head left 2 red marks on your finger) total rubbish lol and a plasic "map" car track where you drew a line with a special pen and the little car followed the crayon tracks anyone know of this one?

Comment

Re: rubbish game

From the Hamleys 1985 Christmas book:

Last edited by davidthomas27; 19-10-2008, 14:09.

Comment

Re: rubbish game

We have a page all about this game here:
          I Vant To Bite Your Finger game
          Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
          http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Scary Game 2 - I Vant to Bite your Finger!

Can anyone remember this? I still have it in my loft, I remember playing this with my grandad as he was the only one who would play it, my nan and mum didn't like it! His little fangs have dried up though and his cape is broke, still in good nick though . Check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkbgy...layer_embedded

Comment

Re: I Vant To Bite Your Finger

I remember Ideal used to have an ad which would premote 4-5 games (Tin Can Alley & Buckaroo comes to mind), including this one.

I can't remember ever seeing it on any toyshop shelves.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I vant to bite your finger was a crimbo pressie one year. Oh, the joy.......for about 10 minutes!
                Hands were covered in red ink though!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCremolaFoam View Post
                  Hi SG

I remember this, and a game called 'Haunted House' I used to play in the late 1970's, it was a Board Game with a House and a Chimney and Cards and you could move and 'spin' the Chimney that you put a marble down to knock over the other players Figures as they moved around the Board..the Cards said things like 'Evil Witch Glenda Puts it sown the Chimney'!! then you could attempt to knock the players Character down with the wee ball doen the Chimney!! loved that game..till all the wee plastic player figures broke..lol.(they had one foot in the air as though walking and were all different colours)

all the best....

Rab ;0)
                  That game sounds very familiar. It was known in the US as "Which Witch?"

Comment

MB rereleased that game as Ghost Castle in the 1980s.

I had a set until the card wall sections wore out & it was binned in a clearout.

I did keep a scared stiff mask from though, the skull was long lost.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I don't remember that Dracula game, but it looks like great fun!
                      - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
                      - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

I really loved playing the "I vant to bite your finger game" but my mum wouldn't buy it for me as she thought it was too stupid, lol. so I had to keep going round to my mates house to play it. Great game though

Comment

Working...
                        X