Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

Just how gorgeous was she?
    sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

Re: Top 10 women or men you most fancied of all time from the 1970's and 1980's!!!

1.Kate Bush
      2. Sally James
      3. Paula Wilcox
      4.Sally Tomsett
      5. Felicity Kendal
      6.Jenny Hanley
      7. Suzi Quatro
      8. Judie Tzuke
      9. Joanne Whalley
      10. Lynda Bellingham

Comment

Debbie Harry, Cheryl Baker, Louise Jameson (Dr Who), Lynda Hayden (Shillingbury tales), Glynis Barber, Wendy James, Markie Post (Fall Guy), Alison Bettles (Faye Lucas in Grange Hill), Julie Harris? (Blonde from Tight Fit), Agnetha )ABBA).
        "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

1. The soldier from the film 'Ryan's Daughter'-Christopher Jones was the actor's name.
          2. An early one -The man from Atlantis -played by Patrick Duffy (Bobby Ewing from 'Dallas'-though not as fanciable in that).
          3. Shakin' Stevens-poster on my wall of himself in a pink blazer.
          4. James Dean, on the 30th anniversary of his death in '85 there was a revival of interest in him with loads of memorobilia released.
          5. Simon LeBon.

My mind's gone blank, can't think of anyone else.

Comment

My list is:

1: Soo Catwoman - the sex pistols model icon

2: Laurie Vanian - Dave Vanians ex wife.She dressed as a sexy vampire

3: Caroline Munro

4: Michelle Collins - The blonde dancer in the Squeeze video for Cool For Cats.

5: The Sour Grape Bunch - The girl gang who were the enemies of The Banana Splits.

6: Madeline Smith

7: Valerie Perrine

8: Barbara Murray

9: Yutte Stensgaard

10: Marlene Clark - In the film: The beast must die

Comment

1: Bruce Springsteen
              2: Ron Ely (70s TV Tarzan)
              3: John Travolta
              4: Jeff Conway
              5: Bryan Ferry
              6: Charlton Heston (in Planet Of The Apes)
              7: Tony Hadley
              8: Jon Moss (Culture Club)
              9: Jimmy Page
              10: Mr Cormack (PE teacher at my senior school )
              By 'eck, there's greased lightning about that lad!

Comment

WOW! I remeber watching Ron Ely in Tarzan when i was an infant.He had a side kick,i thnk called Jai? I loved that programme,and Ron Ely was my childhood hero.

Comment

The first celebrity crush I had was on Suzi Quatro, and I'm still a fan of hers today - I've met her twice in person and have conversed with her a bit on myspace and facebook. Very beautiful lady and always with her head screwed on the right way whilst most of her contemporaries were overindulging in smoking, alcohol, drugs and shagging everyone they could get their hands on.

She has a new album due out in about a months time which features her original band members as the backup musicians and produced by the legendary glam rock godfather Mike Chapman who has written and even sung on one number on the album.

Check out Suzi's sites at http://www.myspace.com/mysuziquatro and http://www.suziquatro.com for more news on her.

Comment

Has to be Jenny Agutter (Walkabout, American Werewolf, Logan's Run, Equus etc.). What a stunningly beautiful woman!
                    Runners up, Kate Bush, Felicity Kendal, Hazel O'Connor, Lesley Judd and "scream queen" Monique Gabrielle. Wouldn't have said no - but I'd have been thinking of Jenny!

Comment

Hmmm,

The previously mentioned Jenny of course,
                      Erin Gray (those tight uniforms),
                      Catherine Bach (my word..),
                      Sybil Danning (battle beyond the stars),
                      Caroline Munro (sinbad),
                      Nicola Bryant and Mary Tamm from Dr.Who,
                      Glynis Barber (soolin),

Er...
                      Probably Carrie Fisher being a big starwars fan,
                      Oh and Kim Hartman was always showing her stockings in 'allo 'allo , very eye opening for a young lad.
                      "Spare me your space-age techno babble Attila The Hun"

Comment

1970's: David Bowie, Bryan Ferry, Paul Weller, Richard Beckinsale, Tom Selleck, David Essex, Pete Duel, Robert Lindsay, Christopher Walken, Gene Wilder (I know, I have odd tastes!)

1980's: David Sylvian, Mick Karn, Vince Clarke, John Taylor (Duran Duran) Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Christopher Lambert, Phillip Schofield (I sat next to him at a wedding in 1991 – swoon) Bruce Willis, Richard E Grant.
                        "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

glynis barber.
                          diana rigg
                          elisabeth sladen
                          linda hayden
                          christina lindberg
                          edwich fenech
                          lina romay
                          nicola bryant
                          suzy kendal
                          felicity kendal
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Glynis Barber was the only reason to watch Dempsey and Makepeace, shes still tolerable now for an old sort,id rather have her over Ronnie and Roxy any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingbang View Post
                              Glynis Barber was the only reason to watch Dempsey and Makepeace, shes still tolerable now for an old sort,id rather have her over Ronnie and Roxy any day.
                              would not say hat mate.
                              dempsey and makepeace is a fantastic cop show.
                              great music fab episodes.
                              all round great.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hummmm now let me see . . .

1. Farah Fawcett
                                2. Linda Carter
                                3. Heather Locklear
                                4. Charlene Tilton
                                5. Catherine Bach
                                6. Lindsey Wagner
                                7. Paula Yates
                                8. Sally James
                                9. Thereza Bazaar
                                10. Carol Decker

Bonus Balls

11. Felicity Kendal
                                12. Una Stubbs
                                13. The woman who did the dance at the beginning of 'Tales of the Unexpected'
                                14. The Woman who modeled the Gossard bras in the Great Universal and Burlington's catalogues

Comment

Working...
                                X