Bush tucker trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush tucker trials

Can anyone think of anything you'd have to eat on a bush tucker trial, or what they think of some of the things the so called celebrities have eaten, or done for that matter, or anything we've you've eaten, or would like to try, wierder the better.

I've eaten Iguana!
    Last edited by Oggy; 24-11-2006, 21:33.

Chocolate covered Pretsals,

I would think some people would rather eat bugs than marmite!

Comment

Very true Carroll... however having just given birth i do understand wierd food cravings. For me its not the wierd ingredients I have eaten... its the strange combinations or should i say what other people think of as weird combinations.... my fave seasonal snack is Xmas cake with a slice of Lancashire extra mature cooking cheese on it!.... YUMMY!
      sigpic
      Mrs Oggy
      ~~~*~~~*~~~
      Count your friends amongst the stars....
      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Yucky Momma, I did eat turtle straight from the shell, when working away in Belize, same time as I tasted Iguana, and that as most things seemed to taste of......erm chicken! Marmites yucky too, like Bovril.

Comment

nothing wrong with bovril as long as it is on toast with garlic philidelphia too
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~
          Count your friends amongst the stars....
          And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Momma.......cheese and xmas cake, Bovril you'll be telling us you eat Bush oysters next........

Comment

Working...
            X