That One Thing.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That One Thing.......

Right then girls and boys we all spend more time on here than we probably should reminiscing about those hazy days of our youth and how much better it was and how we wish we could have it back and that got me thinking.

So on that glorious day when the Nostalgia Fairy (she's real you know...) pops up and says.....

" right then (insert user name here) my old matey you can have One thing back .... forever ..... permanently ..... it wont be changed or modified .... " what would it be ?

For me it is records ..... good old fashioned vinyl and the joy of going out to buy a new album from our price/spin-a-disc/woolworths may happy hours with my mates

So what would yours be and remember "there can be only one"
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Re: That One Thing.......

I used to have a set of Horror top trump cards which i used to take everywhere with me, they were quite graphic illustrations crudely drawn but i loved em, i'd love to have a set of these back...saw some going on ebay for around £30!!! if only i'd known then what i know now...

Comment

The Summer....

Comment

a lot of the things id want back i have got back.

but one thing is reliving the eighties over and over again.
        so magical it was for me.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Bring back the 1970,s warm summers, the music, being young and single.

Comment

Freedom. I still remember getting to about 16 and facing real life problems and worries for the first time, then slowly realising that the whole of the rest of my life will be filled with problems and worries one way or another. I don't think I've ever come to terms with it and long to go back to those days of no responsibility. If I'd known what being an adult was like I would never have grown up!
            1976 Vintage

Comment

Lack of real responsibility.

Materially, the ladybird books I had as a kid, pictures and a vision from an England (sorry the rest of you but they were very "English") that only really existed in the mind.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	260388it would have to be my red bike.......very similar to the one in the pic...........so if anyone's got it can i have it back plz

Comment

Bring back the days when there was less moaning winging and complaining world

Comment

Working...
                  X