I need your help... with a song....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help... with a song....

Yesterday I was watching VH1 Classics and I saw a video of this lady... It seem to be an 80's video or maybe 90's.... The song is a melody... And I loved it... But I can't remember her name nor the song's name.... I would love if you could tell me her name... or the name of the song... The video is something like this:
    A fall backround... leaves falling from the threes... she's alone singing in a black coat... She has short black hair... she is very pretty by the way.... and in the end... she walks away....

Anything??
    :::I am Human and I need to be loved:::

Mmmmmmmm a mystery indeed

Comment

Hi..hnmmm..

Need more info but it sounds like Enya? Not posiitve though..

regards...

Rab ;0)

Comment

i think your right.....Enya - orinoco flow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a88-Tyl1gkI

Comment

Enya, elementry really, come xmas time she churns out the same tunes, ooops be they with slightly different words, and she lives in a castle and cousin to the Corrs, maybe I'm just jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by mensa35
            Yesterday I was watching VH1 Classics and I saw a video of this lady... It seem to be an 80's video or maybe 90's.... The song is a melody... And I loved it... But I can't remember her name nor the song's name.... I would love if you could tell me her name... or the name of the song... The video is something like this:
            A fall backround... leaves falling from the threes... she's alone singing in a black coat... She has short black hair... she is very pretty by the way.... and in the end... she walks away....

Anything??
            That sounds very much like Sinead O'Conner-Nothing Compares 2 U

Comment

H'mmmmm

I think if it was Sinnead O'Connor,they original question might have mentioned the lady in question being bald as a coot.

Comment

Thank you very much for your anwers! But is Sinnead O'Connor indeed! Thank you Bsutton1977!! An of course thanks again everybody!!
                :::I am Human and I need to be loved:::

Comment

You're most welcome Mensa 35

Comment

You're more than welcome

Comment

Good one mate, id almost forgot about Sinead!!!

No worries mate...

Rab ;0)

Comment

Has she gone back to the priesthood, or full time motherhood ?, she certainly had a stunning voice, and beautiful eyes, soulful, there again i've always been a sucker for gorgeous eyes.

Comment

Last we heard of SoC she was actually Mother Bernadette ! Went to school near me.
                          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Knew she was into the religious side, small world eh? Cheers Aidan.

Comment

Working...
                            X