what tv show have you been watching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
    I purchased the complete series called Catweasel, which I recall watching in the early 70s.
    I have that but haven't gotten around to watching any of the second series with the location and cast change. Later the creator of Catweasel created Ghosts Of Motley Hall!
    My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

• Unforgotten
      Inspector Lynley Mysteries

Comment

• The queens gambit....great drama!
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

• Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post

I have that but haven't gotten around to watching any of the second series with the location and cast change. Later the creator of Catweasel created Ghosts Of Motley Hall!
          The second series is just as good. When I watched the 1st episode of the second series, something struck me that was very interesting. I don't want to mention it now. Do watch the 1st episode. I wonder if you will think what I was thinking.

Comment

• I have been watching the economy 40 minute episodes of Casualty on Saturday nights, although I hope that Grace Beauchamp will leave soon as I cannot stand her.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moonraker View Post

The second series is just as good. When I watched the 1st episode of the second series, something struck me that was very interesting. I don't want to mention it now. Do watch the 1st episode. I wonder if you will think what I was thinking.
              I watched it and I did notice that the new 'brother in magic' was a lot like Harry Potter! Alsothat he had been in The Railway Children. It wasn't bad at all, I'd read that the second series was made a bit quicker and that the creator wasn't as happy with it, something about it not having the magic the first one did.
              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

• Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post

I watched it and I did notice that the new 'brother in magic' was a lot like Harry Potter! Alsothat he had been in The Railway Children. It wasn't bad at all, I'd read that the second series was made a bit quicker and that the creator wasn't as happy with it, something about it not having the magic the first one did.
                Exactly. I asked my daughter also and she too mentioned Harry Potter. I wonder if JKR got the ideas from Catweasel.

Comment

• Just finished re-watching both series' of Life On Mars. Trust the Gene Genie!

"White dog s***? Takes me back!"

Comment

• Hancock's Half Hour (well, it's more like 40 minutes when the Health Secretary is doing the Press Conference).
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• The State Opening of Parliament on BBC One (watched at teatime on the Sky hard drive) - the Queen did her speech and looked quite well considering that this was one of the first big things she has been involved with since the Duke of Edinburgh's death last month.
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Been watching the old 1978 Lillie serial with Francesca Annis, and Lark Rise To Candleford, one episode each over various nights with my parents. I saw Lillie way back and when I saw the DVD set cheapish second-hand I grabbed it and it's sat a few years until now. Never saw beyond the first couple of Lark-Candle before.

Still usually will watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street even though I wonder what's wrong with me for doing so half the time!

Comment

• The first two episodes of Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) on the Sony channel. Episode three on as I post.

Comment

Working...
                          X