Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with the name of 90's kids gameshow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the name of 90's kids gameshow?

Hey everyone :-) I am new so bear with me if i do something silly lol.

There was this kids tv game show from the 90's that was in a haunted house and basically the kids had to go into rooms an do challenges one of them pulling fake body parts out of a horrible gunge tank and put them together, and there was like building blocks with ghost pictures on them they had to assemble! Ive checked out terror towers and its deffo not that can anyone help me? Its driving me crazy!
    xxxx

Re: Help with the name of 90's kids gameshow?

Ghost Train?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Train_(TV_series)

Comment

Are you in the UK? If not it could be http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216503/
      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by 90sgirl View Post
        Hey everyone :-) I am new so bear with me if i do something silly lol.

There was this kids tv game show from the 90's that was in a haunted house and basically the kids had to go into rooms an do challenges one of them pulling fake body parts out of a horrible gunge tank and put them together, and there was like building blocks with ghost pictures on them they had to assemble! Ive checked out terror towers and its deffo not that can anyone help me? Its driving me crazy!
        xxxx
        i think this might be the same one ive been trying to remember and its not been any of the ones mentioned so far! it wasnt so much a game show as much as it was like a fear factor and the goal was to “perform” some “ritual” to put a ghost to rest right? i think if they did it right they won stuff

Comment

Working...
        X