Old wall poster - Ronnie Corbett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old wall poster - Ronnie Corbett?

Recently had a flash back to a poster that I'm sure was on the wall in one of the entrance halls of my primary school. It had a picture of Ronnie Corbett and the phrase '*something* isn't much fun when you're only five foot one'.

I have a vague memory of it being a thing for litter, with poor old Ronnie up to his neck in it but I am unsure of this. Otherwise I dont know why a poster of RC would be up in a primary school. Looking back I wouldn't have thought he would have been an instantly recognisable hit with kids that age, but I was that age and I remember that poster, so it obviously struck a chord with me!

Does this ring any bells with anyone? I'd actually like to know what it was for.
    1976 Vintage

Re: Old wall poster - Ronnie Corbett?

Remember that. It was "Litter" isn't much fun etc. Probably part of the Keep Britain Tidy campaign back in the 70s.

Comment

As if by magic.... http://www.friendsreunited.com/anti-...5-a0a100fd4a68

Comment

Originally posted by willpurry View Post
        Ha ha ha what a find! I was actually bang on, right down to the specifics of the poster even though my memories of it were pretty vague. That's a funny photo too. You can almost imagine him saying "Hey Tricky, is it me you're looking for?"
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
        X