Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! Been trying to find a feature length cartoon. Anyone know from description??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Been trying to find a feature length cartoon. Anyone know from description??

Hi folks,

I have been trying to find this feature length cartoon I saw years ago for years now but still can't find it's name..

I remember there was a little boy in it and he gets separated from his family and the boy is in a strange world. He has a two way radio with him which allows him to communicate with his family who are ( I think) on board a space ship. The little boy doesn't realise the device is a two way radio and thinks its the radio which is talking to him and not his family. He calls the radio 'mike'

his family help guide him in the strange world and from what I remember the wee boy comes across this creature which is friendly and gives him a ride on its back but the creature gets caught in a trap and is killed and the boy escapes. I think the creature was a two legged creature almost ostrich like in appearance.

This is pretty much all I can remember and why I'm finding it so difficult to trace. Anyone with any ideas / suggestions as to what this is would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

time masters

Originally posted by stefmeister View Post
    hi folks,

i have been trying to find this feature length cartoon i saw years ago for years now but still can't find it's name..

Thanks in advance
    time masters

Comment

Re: HELP! Been trying to find a feature length cartoon. Anyone know from description?

Which can be seen here in all of its entirety.
      If that is the film.

Comment

Working...
      X