Best Computer Game..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Computer Game..

daz my friend if you never played ffvi my advice to you now is go get it you can buy ebay or if you have ps3 you can download it there like moondogs says its best game ever im 43 now and still play it fantastic game i dont think ill every grow up lol i can play most retro games any day thats if im not on call of duty lol
    Originally posted by darren View Post
    never had a megadruve so i dont know these games ar all.
    only heard of the F.F game out of those.

ine rpg i never played and wanted to was secret of man.

i know the japanese loved there rpg games.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

yeah ill not grow up either grow up why should we.heh

here is a game i just love.[
      always loved it.

http://youtu.be/800V_M1yW9g

mt fave all time game would come from the following.

ocarina of time
      link to the past
      super metroid.

UOTE=xmark1234;174744]daz my friend if you never played ffvi my advice to you now is go get it you can buy ebay or if you have ps3 you can download it there like moondogs says its best game ever im 43 now and still play it fantastic game i dont think ill every grow up lol i can play most retro games any day thats if im not on call of duty lol[/QUOTE]
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I love how the 'music' speeds up when there is less action on the screen. You cannot really complain, most peoples avatars on this website are probably bigger than the whole data used in creating that game.

If you want to play JSW again you can get it on Xbox 360 off of the Indie games channel. I've not played it myself as I was never much of a fan, although I'm told by people that played it to death back then that it is just as good. I just had a look and it's 240 points, which translates to about £2 in real money. Not too bad for a hit of nostalgia.

Comment

hey sly it was and is so addictive.

i have it for the commodre 64 and i still play it.

nothing beats playing on one of the consoles it originlly came out on.
          its the only way for me.

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          I love how the 'music' speeds up when there is less action on the screen. You cannot really complain, most peoples avatars on this website are probably bigger than the whole data used in creating that game.

If you want to play JSW again you can get it on Xbox 360 off of the Indie games channel. I've not played it myself as I was never much of a fan, although I'm told by people that played it to death back then that it is just as good. I just had a look and it's 240 points, which translates to about £2 in real money. Not too bad for a hit of nostalgia.

Comment

Game I loved when I was younger was one for the Sega Megadrive called Bogerman. It was, to some people, gross, but to me it was hilarious. You had to jump on giant zits and burst them to get points, to travel between one level and another you had to flush yourself down the toilet and if you started the game, but didn't make the character move, he got bored and either picked his nose and ate it or picked his nose and wiped it on his ****. I had endless hours of fun laughing at this character. I still have the game. Wish I could play it.
            - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
            - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
              hey sly it was and is so addictive.

i have it for the commodre 64 and i still play it.

nothing beats playing on one of the consoles it originlly came out on.
              its the only way for me.
              It's not a choice for many people. Either they don't have the original equipment or they don't have a tv capable of using the old hardware. I can no longer use my C64 because of this, it won't tune into new flatscreen TV's.

Comment

Sly, don't give up. As I always say, there is always a way around things if you look hard enough for it. A mate of mine was able to get an old Megadrive console to connect up to a new telly, so I am sure you can get your commodore to hook up too. You may need connector cables but I am sure it's possible. Keep trying.
                - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
                - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

oh i see mate thats a pity.

i have a few very old telly's kept for that reason.

i never actually knew you could not tune a commodre 64 into a flatscreen.

Comment

I had the same problem trying to hook up my Grans VCR to her new tv. You can search all you want through the bandwidths to see if the input you are putting in is receiving, but it won't pick up. That's just the way technology marches on.

Passing the aerial through any tech seems like a thing of the past now. It wouldn't surprise me if coax cables are around once it becomes possible to stream TV reliably. I don't even use scart cables now, everything is going composite or HDMi. It leaves any piece of tech without these outputs out in the cold in the future.

Comment

you should be able to get an adaptor from ebay?? s-video to vga?? etc
                      I did something like this for my megadrive ( nothings impossible )
                      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

you can get most cables noy to fit anything daz i agree with culnara on tha one no excuse off you go mate ebay calling ya lol
                        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by armchair_scouse View Post
                          Rab,

Your post about Atari VCS games reminded me that the first video game I ever had was the ubiquitous 'Pong' game
                          This should bring back memories!

Attached Files
                          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Aaah, Pong - welcome my beautiful old memories Atari should be forever praised for releasing this little diamond! Has the table tennis ever been so interesting

Comment

Working...
                            X