Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Too Young To Rock (Glam Rock Movie) - Anybody Remember It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Too Young To Rock (Glam Rock Movie) - Anybody Remember It?

Does anybody remember the Glam rock movie Never Too Young To Rock? It came out around early '76 and featured the top Glam groups of that era like The Rubettes, The Glitter Band and Mud. Well, I certainly do, and I have news for you - I have finally come across it on Amazon and have treated myself!

Will be wallowing in the evoked memories of 70's Glam rock very soon, methinks!
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Never Too Young To Rock (Glam Rock Movie) - Anybody Remember It?

I went to see it at the pictures..............'baby love, sugar baby love' LOL

Comment

Lol, happy memories. My DVD should be arriving any day now, and when it does, the memories of being a teen in the 1970s will come flooding back again.
      Wirral Writer
      www.alantoner.com

Comment

Totally brilliant film I saw it at Gloucester Odeon 1976 - Totally awesome music
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Hi,
          I saw it at the pictures too! There are also a few clips on YouTube too.
          Last edited by Fab; 31-08-2014, 18:52.

Comment

dont know it but i might give it a go.

nothing like wallowing in nostalgia eh
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
            X