Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Columbo - One Original Detective

Originally posted by tex View Post
    This was the episode with Robert culp as the killer.
    He's been the killer more than once, as have Patrick McGoohan, Jack Cassidy, and William Shatner, off the top of my head...

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
      He's been the killer more than once, as have Patrick McGoohan, Jack Cassidy, and William Shatner, off the top of my head...
      Indeed he has, he played the head of a P I agency who tried to blackmail a female client he was investigating accused of infidelity by her husband(ray milland, also a multiple appearance candidate)... He gives her a backhanded slap which leaves an angular cut from his ring....cue columbo.
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
        Indeed he has, he played the head of a P I agency who tried to blackmail a female client he was investigating accused of infidelity by her husband(ray milland, also a multiple appearance candidate)... He gives her a backhanded slap which leaves an angular cut from his ring....cue columbo.
        Oh yeah, I know that one. There's also one involving a sport (American football, possibly) which also had Dean Stockwell in.
        And Stockwell was also in one on a cruise where the villain was Robert Vaughn.
        And Vaughn was also in possibly the only Columbo whodunnit, "Last Salute to the Commodore".

Comment

Working...
        X