Magpie, And The GORGEOUS Jenny Hanley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpie, And The GORGEOUS Jenny Hanley

Do you all remember Magpie, the kids' show that came on around teatime? And - wow - wasn't Jenny Hanley a gorgeous presenter? Remember when she went on to host Saturday Night At The Mill. She's also been quite a few movies and TV series too. I especially loved her in THE FLESH AND BLOOD SHOW and THE SCARS OF DRACULA.
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

Re: Magpie, And The GORGEOUS Jenny Hanley

Jenny was a great presenter. I clearly remember an interview someone did with her around the mid-70s in which they showed a clip from Scars of Dracula. It was the part where the bat pulls the cross from around Jenny's neck so that Dracula can bite her. If you're familiar with the scene, you will recall that we get some extreme close ups of Jenny's heaving bosom in her low-cut dress. As a 14 or 15 year old who was only familiar with her as the Magpie presenter, that clip stunned me .

Comment

great show and host.

Comment

Susan Stranks was the girl for me She who went on to Itsy & Bitsy those two spiders
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
        X