No announcement yet.

Who Was Your Dream Girl Of The 70s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who Was Your Dream Girl Of The 70s?

[QUOTE=trip2themoon;210138]When I was really young I had a massive crush on Samantha from Bewitched.

[QUOTE]

Yeah, me too - sadly died young from the big C... :cry:
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Rosemary Hetherington from Legs & Co on Top of the Pops was a stunning girl in the 70's.

Comment

Wasn't really around in the 1970s, but watching old films and series from that decade, one choice would be Cathy Lee Crosby of Wonder Woman fame.
        I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Imogen Hassall & Suzy Mandel & Mary Millington were my favourites

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

We could do with some links with all these suggestions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I always never recall how much I loved Sam Fox and always had a crush on her

I don't care what the roumours was if she was straight or a lesbion or bi even, she was just so so stunning back in the day/in her heydayand she'll always be the Number one of her field as a Page 3 etc for me

80sChav

Comment

Another mention has, has to go to Judith Durham for/from me too

Judith "back in the day" was so so so pretty, but never ever snobbish about hersef I found and looked so wonderful just wearing clothes (that did not look dear) and of not much expense etc

80sChav

Comment

Glynis Barber who played Soolin in Blake's Seven, although she actually seemed more attractive when she was a little older, but to a fairly young boy, ohhh mama.

Comment

Also Alexandra Bastedo from The Champions, she was cool and hot at the same time, but unfortunately sadly no longer with us.

Comment

Jill St.John from James Bond's Diamonds Are Forever, Bobbie Brown from Tropic are just two of the crackers that I've lusted after for the last fifty years!
                      JB

Comment

Leslie Anne Down and Olivia Newton John for me ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lesley Anne Down and Olivia Newton John, both lovely, and ONJ is a very good singer imo.

Not sure if she has been mentioned before, but Caroline Munro is a heck of a stunner. Remember her as the Lamb's Navy Rum girl in the early 70s? Also, try to catch her in the Golden Voyage of Sinbad, and tell me how Sinbad could keep his mind on battling monsters when Caroline was wearing--or nearly wearing--that costume.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                            Lesley Anne Down and Olivia Newton John, both lovely, and ONJ is a very good singer imo.

Not sure if she has been mentioned before, but Caroline Munro is a heck of a stunner. Remember her as the Lamb's Navy Rum girl in the early 70s? Also, try to catch her in the Golden Voyage of Sinbad, and tell me how Sinbad could keep his mind on battling monsters when Caroline was wearing--or nearly wearing--that costume.
                            ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                              We could do with some links with all these suggestions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                              Elizabeth Montgomery, aka Samantha from Bewitched

Attached Files
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I read somewhere that for a split second a certain part of Miss Munro's anatomy came into view accidentally at a particular part of Golden Voyage of Sinbad and for some releases of the film her hair had to be digitally altered to cover it.

Comment

Working...
                                X