Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! And can u help... 90s teenagers tv programme Sunday morning channel4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! And can u help... 90s teenagers tv programme Sunday morning channel4...

Hi,

can anyone help? This is driving me mad....

can anyone remember a tv show on channel 4 (I think) that was on Sunday mornings in the late 90s. It starred teenagers and had them doing various things such as a boyfriend and girlfriend would sit in a park a few hundred yards away from each other, one would be asked questions about the other and at the end if they got them right the other person would pour a bucket of tinsel on them and of they were wrong it would be water?

The kids on the show took control there were no adults, there was a section of the show with two best friends and one friend would have something that the other friend really wanted and they would have to eat or do something really disgusting to win them?!

im not explaining it very well but hope you can understand!

Re: Hello! And can u help... 90s teenagers tv programme Sunday morning channel4...

I remember the show but don't know the name...
    1976 Vintage

Comment

Re: Hello! And can u help... 90s teenagers tv programme Sunday morning channel4...

sounds familiar pity you dont remember any of the cast members and you could check them to see what they have been in.

a warm welcome to you by the way.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        sounds familiar pity you dont remember any of the cast members and you could check them to see what they have been in.

a warm welcome to you by the way.

It didn't have a cast it was actual teenagers, they weren't acting or anything, each show had a different set of teens, the kids would present the show and do all the different segments themselves as themselves

Comment

Knowing me, knowing you

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X