No announcement yet.

the damned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo Rab never though punks and the like would have an unmentionable song in their ranks, sung but not heard I guess?

Comment

Damned right they wouldnt Oggy sir!
      sigpic
      Mrs Oggy
      ~~~*~~~*~~~
      Count your friends amongst the stars....
      And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Many thanx Momma.

Comment

You are more than welcome kind sir... wouldst it be too much trouble to ask you to put the kettle on again?
          sigpic
          Mrs Oggy
          ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Now one might that a certain lady doth protest.....

Comment

Hi guys...

lol..aha..domestic Bliss.. not had that for a long time..made me giggle though..awwwwwww..its so sweet guys, you sound like a lovely couple..;0)..ill have a Coffee Oggy, I take it just like my men, white with no sugar and milky!! errrr...no wait, thats not what I meant...arghhhhh!!!

love and best wishes...(not Breast wishes, I always have them!!!)

Rab ;0)

XXX

Comment

Rab you're a card, bit of a joker eh? Breasts don't mention those, Momma's feeding Junior at momment....erm.

Comment

thinkest though that me protesteth too much?
                  sigpic
                  Mrs Oggy
                  ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Awwwwww Momma you such sweetest words, look yonder, what light shines through....

Comment

Hi guys...

Awww..bless...respect to you momma..Hope Junior is well..I was a stay at home dad for 4 years with my two wee girls when my ex wife returned to work and I never had a moment to myself with just over a year between them!! two sets of nappies, two sets of Bottles and sterilising Units and..the dreaded Double Buggy!!! Ours was in Tandem and it was huge!! looked like it was a U Boat and Kayleigh was the Captain, way out in front!!!! Dive!!! Dive!!!!.made shopping a nightmare!!..............'is this a dagger I see before me?' hope not!!! Shakespeare revival! woo hoo!!!

best wishes...

Rab ;0)

Comment

all respect to you Rab..... Oggy stays home so I dont have to. I couldnt do it!
                        sigpic
                        Mrs Oggy
                        ~~~*~~~*~~~

Comment

Rab your a sound geezer, all work and no play eh. Hardest job going is being a parent, lack of sleep, being a major factor, kids can put you throught he emotional wringer too. No double buggy we're getting a buggy board for Boo, the youngets daughter, Rebekah Ivy, reffered to as Becky Boo, with the Becky quickly dropped. Al bunged up with coughs and colds, love the U boat reference, its like that with a push chair and mad shoppers, I want spikes, and machines guns on mine.

Et tu, Brute?

"But, soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
                          It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."
                          --From Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)

This is for Momma x

Comment

Hi guys!!!!

Awww.. Boo sounds so lovely..;o)..I get you Oggy, just like rollerball eh? a customised Buggy with flamethrowers and the like!! ha ha..by the way. enjoying your Belize tales, just didnt want to cut the suspense by posting in that thread!! anxiously awaiting next installment when you get an Opportunity mate!!! lol.. and respect to you both, for Momma coping so well and for Ogg being a stay at home dad, most outsiders think you do nothing all day when its actually one of the hardest jobs in the world!! My ex wife and her mum often accused me of doing nowt all day with the girls but they at least got a lunch hour at work! I couldnt even go to the toilet in peace or take a trip to the shops without 20 minutes preperation time for a major expedition!!! lol..I felt so lucky to be able to share that precious time with them though, was very rewarding..

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Comment

Bravo Rab, you're a star, washing, ironin, which i loathe, and playtime, but some perks too, lots of time, quality time at that with the kids, and on a wednesday the Wacky Warehouse does a toddlers time, for two hours, the kids go in and adults can too, now how kool is that, worth being a dad for. Boo is an angel when she wants to be, and a demon at other times, and has her dads mouth big! Yep my pram, buggy would be lethal a death chariot, have you ever been out when people can't see below waist level, or bump into the kids, and its your fault, well if looks could kill. Glad you're enjoying the belize tales mate more to come pix too, if I can post them. Think we need to change this thread or start a new one, friends, families, kids and Shakespeare.

Comment

Re: the damned

:d
                                Love is an invention by bank managers to keep you overdrawn - Rick Mayall/ The Young Ones

Comment

Working...
                                X