Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First film you remember seeing and where.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First film you remember seeing and where.

Originally posted by branny View Post
    Oh yes, West Ashton St was the other end of Montford. The street i was thinking of was West Clowes. I lived off Montford myself, School St.
    Stowells memorial was where i went from 1965-1972 then on to Clarendon park....yourself?..I knew a lad who lived at the corner shop on school st ,Pete rushby he worked with my dad later in life.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Apologies to all, seems Branny and myself have hijacked the thread, please feel free to work around us.

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
        Stowells memorial was where i went from 1965-1972 then on to Clarendon park....yourself?..I knew a lad who lived at the corner shop on school st ,Pete rushby he worked with my dad later in life.
        You may also know Bill sloane ,he also lived on school st

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
          You may also know Bill sloane ,he also lived on school st
          Ha ha ha. What are the odds? Stowells 71-78 then Ordsall. I don't know Pete. Which corner shop are you talking about? There were 3. The butchers, Graham's and the chippy down at the other end. I know the Sloans. Used to knock about with David from time to time in my younger days. Bill is one of my Facebook friends.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
            Ha ha ha. What are the odds? Stowells 71-78 then Ordsall. I don't know Pete. Which corner shop are you talking about? There were 3. The butchers, Graham's and the chippy down at the other end. I know the Sloans. Used to knock about with David from time to time in my younger days. Bill is one of my Facebook friends.
            Small world indeed eh Branny?...Pete rushby lived at what used to be a greengrocers right at the bottom end but may have become something else later on. Bill is an old school pal of mine from Stowells, he later became a good friend to my brother Colin and i see him from time to time at family events...smashin bloke!

Comment

Working...
            X