Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary horror prog 70's early 80's...

Hi guys..

Im trying to jog a few memories with this one.. I remember either later 1970's or very early 80's watching a scary Tv Drama thing where this guy ina car is trying to escpaea town (i think) where something Supernatural is goin g on and im positive a groupl of childreen start walking towards the cat all in white but I think their faces are distorted, theymay have been carrying a placard or something and for some reason I remember a sign saying 'the Children of Asrael'? think the car might also have been getting dragged somehow back into the town so that them man couldnt leave but im not sure how? This absolutely terrified me and I had nightmares about it for ages..ive checked all the hammer horror, most of the tales of the unexpected and most of the Armchair Theatre/Thriller progs but no joy..ive also tried the Amicus trilogy series too but now im beginning to think I may have got confused but im sure it did happen!!! lol..hope you can help...

all the best...

Rab ;0)

Think it was on early evening and im sure it was just one prog or segment of a prog, it wasnt a series...

Re: Scary horror prog 70's early 80's...MONSTER CLUB!

It does sound like a segment from the 5 in one Horror Movie, THE MONSTER CLUB , 1980, this story you may recall is about a Journalist who goes into a weird town of pale faced gown wearing peasants, one who is Leslie Dunlop, who plays a character called LUNA -
    Its Story 3: Stuart Whitman plays Sam an American movie Director scouting the English countryside for the perfect location for his upcoming movie. He stumbles across a fog bound town full of Ghouls where he befriends a Humghoul LUNA (Human and ghoul hybrid) and struggles with her help to make his escape from his living nightmare.
    But you mentioned you checked the Amicus stuff so....dunno!
    sigpic
    Don't worry Cheryl....
    I'll catch you if you slip!

Comment

Re: Scary horror prog 70's early 80's...

It sounds like a 6 part? series called 'The Changes'.

Comment

Working...
      X