Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star

You know when you have a song that's trapped in your head. Well this has been trapped in mine for years. I remember it from a game show on TV when I was a child. I never really paid that much attention to the show. As a result it's been really hard to explain with people telling me I'm thinking of You're a Star.

Yeah, it feels good to finally pin it down. A right good old cheesy feel good song.

Hopefully I don't pull another random song out of the depths of my mind, I might go mad trying to find it.

Re: Star

I like this, I was too young to remember it when it first came out, but was used a few years later for the theme of Bob Says Oppertunity Knocks.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Same with me - I only knew this song from the game show and always thought it was a song specifically written to be the theme tune. It has popped into my head over the years.
      1976 Vintage

Comment

It's really annoying when you only have such a small bite of a song in your head you remember from the past but have no idea where to start searching for it. On many occasions I'd get it pop it into my head and then spend a fruitless session in front of google and youtube digging up anything but what I was looking for.

Comment

Being a bit of a TV theme addict, I've liked this song for a while now, but mainly because it was used as the theme to 'Bob Says Opportunity Knocks' - "If opportunity comes your way, don't knock it!". 'Star' was always relatively easy to get hold of, even before downloads became popular.
          "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Working...
          X