Radio 'lessons'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio 'lessons'

Hey, you lot. D'you remember radio 'lessons' which came with themed accompanying handbooks and an associated radio programme? I remember them being set in a radio/tv studio/the three wise men 'make way for the royal Caspar/and something to do with knights 'I am a knight of renown'?
    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Re: Radiio 'lessons'

I remember doing them, can't remember any details of them though
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Re: Radio 'lessons'

I remember in the mid 60s, radio lessons in the hall at primary school!

Comment

I know there was a station on radio where we played the xylophone.I am sure in primary there was the story of Peter & the Wolf

Comment

this sounds cool but im sure i never did anyting like this.

loved xylophone all these shiny silvery squares.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I remember radio schools programmes that we listened to at infants and junior schools circa 1968 to 1972. The teacher would bring this large wooden radio into the classroom and plug it into a wall socket. I only recall music programmes, in which there was a lot of singing and playing basic instruments, but I have a vague recollection of those where you had to pretend to be, for instance, a flower growing or a tree swaying in a breeze.

Comment

I remember doing something about Eskimos - there was a song called Land Of The Midnight Sun. That's all I recall...
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

My mother's primary school had wall mounted speakers in the classrooms for radio lessons.

Comment

Zabadak, "Land of the Midnight Sun" has started a very faint bell ringing, but I can't remember anything more. I seem to remember, however, that the radio programmes were broadcast in the morning, or the ones we listened to were.

Comment

Could well be - many rivers have flowed under many bridges since I heard that...
                    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I'm only 15 so I started school in 2006 and by that time things had moved on... We used cassette tapes in those huge, dark green players with orange buttons and giant headphones!

Comment

Working...
                      X