Re: Happy Birthday Star Attraction

Happy Birthday

Comment

very happy bday star.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Thank you very much for your greetings yesterday. It's only this morning that I've been able to read them.

That's because yesterday I went out for the day. I got up at 4:20am, caught the 06:13 train from Bath Spa to Reading for the connecting train to Staines. Once there I caught the bus to Thorpe Park. I had a great day at Thorpe Park from 10am to 5:15pm and in that time enjoyed 28 rides. Waiting times were generally quite short, in many cases about 5 minutes, and at worst about 15 minutes (and I had very few waits that long). The weather was mostly overcast, with occasional sunny intervals, but at least it was dry all day. Back in Staines town centre yesterday evening I had a meal at Harvester. Finally I caught the 20:53 train from Staines to Reading followed by the 22:11 train to Bath Spa, and reached home at quarter to midnight. In the next few days I'll write a detailed report of my day out on my blog and link to it from here.
        I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Happy birthday for yesterday!
          sigpic

Comment

Belated birthday wishes

Comment

belated wishes to you
              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Thank you those of you who posted belated birthday greetings to me. I can now show you photos of me wearing my birthday T-shirt at Thorpe Park, here it is front and back.
                I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

great T shirt mate lol
                  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

It's a while since I last looked at this. Anyway, a full report about my birthday outing to Thorpe Park is available here.

An even more detailed account of my birthday is available here. N.B. That version is aimed at roller coaster/ride enthusiasts as I've given background information about many of the rides in that version. If you want, you may wish to read certain sections only:

Summary of my day at Thorpe Park in order of activity
                    Cumulative summary of rides all day (alphabetic summary table)
                    Outro (highlights and lowlights)

More pictures of my birthday outing to Thorpe Park on 30 September 2013 are available here:
                    My Birthday Outing 30 Sep 2013

As if that wasn't enough, here's a little extra birthday fun I had in Bath the day after my birthday:
                    Birthday Bonus 1 Oct 2013
                    I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X