Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Famous people celebrities you like

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Cannon and Ball they are still funny been watching The last laugh in Vegas which is in 5 parts, on itv or catch up on I player
    Cannon and Ball are appearing at the Spa Theatre in Bridlington on my birthday this year - I am thinking very carefully whether it would be worth booking tickets to travel up on the National Express there to see them. I know that Cannon is 80 and Ball is now 74, and that made me come to the conclusion that their act wouldn't have been as great quality as their LWT shows were back in the 1980s for example. Age does take its toll sooner or later sadly.

It's a pity that Morecambe and Wise had never lived into their 70s and 80s together, and if so, whether they would have still been performing at that age - I am certain that their act wouldn't have been weaker in comparison - Bruce Forsyth and Bob Hope were still entertaining in their 80s of course - age does take its toll and one needs a clear mind to perform.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Re: Famous people celebrities you like

Sue perkins came across as very likeable in her recent run of programmes on the rivers of asia, sounds boring but she managed to make it really interesting and she showed herself to be inteligent and witty.
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Working...
      X